This article is part of article set related to SLMake using. In this article you can find information about exchange task. This task creates an exchange package and equals to “File” -> “Exchange” menu of Sisulizer. Click here, if you would like go to our article with tasks index.
SlMake exchange file project
- file – An exchange file (.sle or .exe) to be created
- project – Sisulizer project file (.slp).
Possible options are
-lang:X – List of language codes to be exchanged. Separate multiple codes with semicolon. Format is ll[-CC][.src]:
- ll – Two-character ISO-639 language code (e.g. “en”)
- CC – An optional two-character ISO-3166 country code (e.g. “US”)
- src – An optional three-character Sisulizer script code
-status:S – A string that contains the translation statuses that are included. Separate multiple values with semicolon. Possible values are:
- untranslated – Include translations having Not Translated status
- best – Include translations having Best guess status
- auto – Include translations having Auto translated status
- translated – Include translations having Translated status
- review – Include translations having For review status
- complete – Include translations having Complete status
The default value is to include all translation statuses.
-rowstatus:S – A string that contains row statuses that are included. Separate multiple values with semicolon. Possible values are:
- new – Include rows having New status
- unused – Include rows having Unused status
- inuse – Include rows having In use status
- changed – Include rows having Changed status
The default value is to include all row statuses.
-readonly:S – Specifies how rows having a Read only status are filtered:
- ignore – Ignore Read only status (Default)
- yes – Include rows having Read only status
- no – Exclude rows having Read only status
-invalid:S – Specifies how rows having a Invalidated state are filtered:
- ignore – Do not use this state when filtering rows (Default)
- true – Include only rows that have been set Invalidated
- false – Include only rows that have not been set Invalidated
-marked:S – Specifies how rows having a Marked state are filtered:
- ignore – Do not use Marked state when filtering rows (Default)
- true – Include only rows that have been set Marked
- false – Include only rows that have not been set Marked
-dup:X – Specifies how duplicate strings are filtered:
- 0 – No filter (Default)
- 1 – First
- 2 – Those having different properties
-setup – Create exchange package that installs Free Edition.
-sourcefiles – Exchange the source files (e.g. EXE, XML, HTML) of the project.
-spellcheck – Exchange spell checker files.
-uilangs – Include languages files of Sisulizer.exe.
-name:”S” – S is a string that contains the package name.
-des:”S” – S is a string that contains the package description.
-author:”S” – S is a string that contains the author name.
-pwd:”S” -S is a string that contains the password of the package.
-q – Quiet mode. Only errors are shown.
-w – Result code is 2 if errors, 1 if warnings, and 0 if successful. Otherwise result code is 1 if errors and 0 in other cases.
-e – Show detailed error information.
-h – Show detailed help about a task.
- SlMake exchange Trans.sle Sample.slp – Create a package containing all the languages of the project
- SlMake exchange Trans.sle -lang:de -status:untranslated Sample.slp – Create the German package containing the untranslated items
- SlMake exchange Trans.sle -sourcefiles Sample.slp – Create a package containing the source files
- SlMake exchange Trans.exe Sample.slp – Create a package that installs Translator’s Edition