This article is part of article set related to SLMake using. In this article you can find information about add task. This task adds a new source and creates a new project if required. Click here, if you would like go to our article with tasks index.
SlMake add file project
- file – A source file to be added. File name can contain wild cards (* and ?).
- project – Sisulizer project file (.slp).
Possible options are
-type:X – where X is source type. Below is list of possible source types:
- net – .NET assembly file (.exe, .dll)
- nettxt – .NET text resource file (.txt)
- cb – C++Builder binary file (.exe, .dll, .ocx)
- delphi – Delphi binary file (.exe, .dll, .ocx)
- java – Java resource file (.java, .properties
- source – Source code file (.cpp, .pas, .bas, .java, .pl, etc)
- txt -Text file (.txt)
- vb – Visual Basic binary file (.exe, .dll)
- win – Windows C/C++ binary file (.exe, .dll, .ocx)
If no type is specified SlMake detects the type of the source.
-lang:X – list of language codes that will be in project if it is created. Separate multiple codes with semicolon. Format is ll[-CC][.src]:
- ll – Two-character ISO-639 language code (e.g. “en”)
- CC – An optional two-character ISO-3166 country code (e.g. “US”)
- src – An optional three-character Sisulizer script code
Use script code if the language does not use the default script. Simplified Chinese is “zh” or “zh-CN”, Traditional Chinese is “zh.tra” or “zh-TW”.
-origlang – Language code of the original language of the source.
-outitem:X – Output files. Possible values are:
- 0 – Localized files (Default)
- 1 – Multilingual file
- 2 – Resource files/DLLs
- 3 – Embedded resource files
-noimport – Do not import translations from existing files.
-subdirs – Localize all similar files in the sub directories as well.
-q – Quiet mode. Only errors are shown.
-w – Result code is 2 if errors, 1 if warnings, and 0 if successful. Otherwise result code is 1 if errors and 0 in other cases.
-e – Show detailed error information.
-h – Show detailed help about a task.
- SlMake add Sample.exe Sample.slp – Add Sample.exe source to the project.
- SlMake add *.txt -type:txt Sample.slp – Add all text files in the current directory to the project.